Fluval Bug Bites Spirulina Formula Flakes – A Black Soldier Larvae feed
- Beneficial for all fish
- Spirulina #1 ingredient – World renowned Hawaiian-sourced plant protein super food
- Includes krill and shrimp added color enhancement
- Contains 37% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect and plant-based feeding habits of fish, providing essential nutrients vital to their growth and development. As the first ingredient in this diet, Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein offering powerful color enhancement and healthy skin, scales and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to support the general health of your fish, whether they’re a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore.
Contents: Crude Protein min. 37%, Crude Fat min. 5.5%, Crude Fiber max. 2%, Ash max. 5%, L-lysine min. 0.5%, DL-methionine min. 0.5%, Moisture max. 6%, Calcium min. 1%, Phosphorus min. 0.8%, Vitamin A min. 15000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 min. 1800 IU/kg, Vitamin E min. 220 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids min. 2.1%, Omega-9 Fatty Acids min. 0.5%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 350 mg/kg
Ingredients: Spirulina, Mealworm meal, Dried black soldier fly larvae, Wheat, Potatoes, Fish protein concentrate, Brewers dried yeast, Krill, Shrimp meal, Dehydrated alfalfa meal, Dried kelp, Cauliflower, Spinach, Garlic, Salmon oil, Carrot, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Inositol, Niacin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement
Feeding advice: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Packaging sizes: 18g container (item no. A7354)