The PF2 Programmable Fish Feeder is ideal for aquarium owners who are away from the house for extended periods of time (i.e. vacation, business trip) or for those with busy lifestyles.
- Two 24-hr operating modes: manual or automatic preset feedings
- Adjustable slider for portion control
- Dispenses food up to 2 times a day
- Drum capacity: 85 ml
- For flakes, granules, pellets & freeze-dried food
- Battery powered – not affected by power failures
- Safety mount secures feeder in place
- Requires 2 AA batteries – not included
Steps to operate and setup:
The PF2 is a convenient fish feeder that can be programmed for up to 2 feedings per day (P1 and P2).
1- To program the first feeding, press and hold the P1 button during the actual desired feeding time of day until the blue LED light illuminates. For example, if you wish to have your first feeding occur at 8:00 a.m. each day, press the P1 button at 8:00 a.m. Your selection will be saved to memory as the feeder is built with an internal 24-hour clock.
2- To program the second feeding, press and hold the P2 button during the actual desired feeding time of day, again waiting until the blue LED light illuminates. For example, if you wish to have your second feeding occur at 6:00 p.m. each day, press the P2 button at 6:00 p.m.
• Once programmed, the feedings will occur every day at the same hour.
• For additional feedings or to verify the unit is functioning correctly, simply press the “M” (manual) button and a full rotation will occur.
• To reset the programmed feeding times, simply press and hold P1 and P2 buttons simultaneously for a few
seconds until the blue LED light turns off. Repeat steps 1 and 2 above to enter new feeding times.
IMPORTANT: Feeding times need to be re-programmed every time the batteries are replaced.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. For registration please visit: fluvalaquatics.com/warranty
The Fluval PF2 Programmable Fish Feeder is guaranteed for defective parts and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This guarantee is valid with proof of purchase only. The guarantee is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock and personal property or damage to animate or inanimate objects, irrespective of the cause thereof. This guarantee is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. It excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear, breakage of glass or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Instruction manual for more reference. Slide portion control button up (max) or down (min) in order to open or restrict feeding aperture.
Packaging sizes: PF2 Auto-feeder 85ml (item no. 10786 )