Fritz pH Higher
Free Shipping for this item purchased along with the Discus fishes. For fish orders, please check our Discus Catalogue
Fritz pH Higher – Increases Alkalinity & Reduces Acidity. The pH may be increased to a desired level for aquarium inhabitants.
Fritz pH Higher – Increases Alkalinity & Reduces Acidity
The pH of an aquarium is a very important, yet commonly overlooked aquarium water parameter. A correct, stable pH will help ensure a healthy aquarium environment. The pH of an aquarium can fluctuate due to biological or chemical activity within the aquarium. With Fritz pH Higher, the pH may be increased to a desired level for aquarium inhabitants. Adjusting the pH to the proper level has an important influence on fish health and disease resistance.
- pH Adjuster for Fresh and Saltwater
- Increases Alkalinity
- Reduces Acidity
- Correct pH Improves Biological Filter Efficiency
To increase pH, add 5 ml (1 tsp) per 20 U.S. gallons (76 L) of water. Depending on the initial acidity of your water, several doses may be required to reach the target pH. Wait approximately 10 minutes, re-check the pH level before adding more Fritz pH Higher. If fish are present, limit pH change to 0.2 per day.
- For best results, add pH Higher to a high flow area of your aquarium
- Always check the pH of your water before using pH Higher
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Do not change pH by more than 0.2 units per 24 hours when livestock is present. Test with a reliable pH test kit before and after use
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
NOTE: If high levels of ammonia have accumulated due to low pH, raise the pH slowly to prevent generation of high levels of the toxic form of ammonia.
FAQs: Please check here for more details.
Packaging sizes: 118ml bottle (item no. 80359)
|Select the size below