TetraPRO Multi-Crisps Menu – Energy, Colour, Growth and Algae Multi Crisps
TetraPRO has set a new standard in fish nutrition. The premium complete food is manufactured using a gentle, low-heat process. This special manufacturing method gives TetraPRO Menu Multi-Crisps a very high nutritional value. The multi-crisps also absorb less water than normal flake food. This boosts the nutrient content per volume. All TetraPRO foods offer also an optimised protein-fat ratio. This ensures that the fish use the fat for movement and the protein specifically to build muscle.
- Contains 4 different Multi Crisps for a varied diet
- Algae Multi-Crisps to strengthen the immune system
- Color Multi-Crisps to increase the richness of colour
- Energy Multi-Crisps to increase vitality
- Growth Multi-Crisps for healthy growth
- Low-temperature gentle process for the greatest possible nutritional value and vitamin stability
- Contains prebiotics for improved digestion
- Efficient feed conversion for minimal water pollution
- For healthy fish and clear water
They also crumble significantly less than normal flakes, significantly reducing the amount of food dust in the containers. The high-quality prebiotics specifically stimulate growth and the metabolism of health-promoting bacteria in the intestinal tract by acting as a preferred source of food for useful bacteria. This minimises water pollution.
Contents: Min. Crude protein 45.0%, crude fat 12.0%, crude fiber 2.0%, moisture content 9.0%.
Additives per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin D3 1810 IU/kg. Trace elements: manganese as manganese (II) sulphate, monohydrate 66 mg/kg, zinc as zinc sulphate, monohydrate 39 mg/kg, iron as ferrous (II) sulphate, monohydrate 26 mg/kg. Dyes, preservatives, antioxidants.
Ingredients: Fish and fish by-products, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, yeast, oils and fats, molluscs and crustaceans, minerals, sugar (oligofructose 1.0%), algae.
Feeding advice: TetraPro should be fed 2-3 times a day in as small portions as the fish can eat in a few minutes.
Packaging sizes: 64g tin (item no. 19681)