Tropical – Pro Defence Size M
Description: Pro Defense Size M is a food in the form of slowly sinking granules with the addition of a probiotic for the daily feeding of adult fish.
The effect of probiotic organisms on fish:
– colonize the digestive tract, sticking to the intestinal epithelium – thus creating a barrier that hinders the settlement of undesirable bacteria
– they produce substances ( organic acids, bacteriocins, hydrogen peroxide, lysozyme) inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria
– limit pathogenic bacteria’s access to nutrients
– affect the immune system, stimulating it to produce antibodies and increasing the activity of macrophages
The Probiotic line includes foods with the addition of probiotics for the daily feeding of fish. The probiotic added to food contains viable endospores of Bacillus subtilis bacteria , which stabilize the intestinal microflora, which improves the use of food – which translates into less water contamination with fish faeces. The probiotic also improves the overall condition of the fish and strengthens the immune system.
Endospores are a type of spores that allow bacteria to survive in extremely unfavorable environmental conditions. Endospores are resistant to high temperatures up to 100 ° C, drought, UV radiation, and inappropriate pH of the environment. Due to these properties of Bacillus subtilis bacterial endosporesThe probiotic added to Pro Defense foods retains its viability for a long time, and the germination of endospores takes place only in the digestive tract of the fish.
– food in the form of slowly sinking granules with the addition of a probiotic for the daily feeding of fish
– the probiotic added to the food contains viable endospores of Bacillus subtilis bacteria , which stabilize the intestinal microflora, which improves the use of food, as a result, reducing water pollution with fish faeces,
the synergistic effect of the probiotic, beta -glucan, vitamins and carotenoids has a strong effect on improving the general condition of fish and strengthening the immune system, thanks to which the food is also recommended during the period of illness, convalescence and acclimatization
– the probiotic has a positive effect on reproduction, increasing the fertility of fish and the survival of fry, and also reduces the effects of stress caused by e.g. transport, reproduction, intra-species aggression, competition, etc.
– high protein content because of essential amino acids ensures healthy growth and development of fish
Contents: crude protein 47.5%, crude oils and fats 6.5%, crude fiber 3.0%, moisture 8.0%.
Additives per kg: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically well-defined substances having a similar effect: Vit. A 29,500 IU, Vit. D3 1,850 IU, vit. E 100 mg, vit. C 500 mg, beta-carotene 140 mg. Compounds of trace elements : E1 (Fe) 40.5 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.2 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Lecithin. Antioxidants. Bacterial flora stabilizers : Bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) min. 1 x 1010 CFU
Ingredients: fish and fish products, vegetable protein extracts, products of plant origin (including red pepper extract 3,000 mg / kg), molluscs and crustaceans, grains, algae (including Spirulina platensis min.1.5 %), yeast ( including Beta-1,3 / 1,6-Glucan 1,000 mg / kg), oils and fats, feed materials of mineral origin (including zeolite 1%).
Feeding advice: feed several times a day in small portions so that the animals eat the given amount within 2-3 minutes. Shake gently before use to prevent the natural process of caking.
Packaging sizes: 44g tin (item no. 68033), 110g tin (item no. 68034), 440g tin (item no. 68036)