FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 – Extra Power Biological Sludge Degrader
FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 is a powerful, concentrated probiotic blend of naturally occurring, environmentally friendly, live heterotrophic bacteria capable of digesting organic sludge common in aquariums. FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 has been specially formulated to handle the organic waste produced by “monster” fish, including oscars, arowana, freshwater stingrays, piranha, peacock bass, arapaima, gar, etc., as well as heavily-stocked tanks (African cichlids). Sludge includes fish waste, leftover food and other decaying organic matter. Using FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 as part of a regular maintenance program will greatly reduce aquarium care including gravel vacuuming and water changes, as well as prolonging filter media life. The bacteria in FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 is safe, non-toxic and non-pathogenic. What the bacteria in FritzZyme® will do is compete with algae for the organic nutrients that act as a fertilizer for algae. Thus, over several months, you will see algae growth gradually recede and become less of a nuisance.
• Promotes a Clean, Clear & Healthy Aquarium
• Reduces & Simplifies Maintenance
• Bacteria Rapidly Digests Waste
• Eliminates Foul Odors
• Biologically Assists Nitrification
• Improves Water Clarity & Flow Through Filters
Using FritzZyme® MONSTER 360 biological aquarium cleaner as a part of regular maintenance will greatly reduce the need for substrate cleaning and water changes, as well as prolong the life of filter media. FritzZyme® 360 bacteria will rapidly digest waste, eliminate foul odors, and improve water clarity, promoting a clean, clear, and healthy aquarium.
Initial dose: Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 25 US gallons (95 L).
Maintenance dosing: Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 50 gallons (190 L) after regular maintenance, or at the interval of your choice. For a large livestock system or systems with heavy bioload, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 5x.
- For best results, add directly to aquarium in an area of high flow
- All chlorine and chloramines must be removed from water before adding FritzZyme® 360
- Maintain adequate water flow or aeration
- Discontinue use of skimmer and UV sterilizers for at least 48 hours after application
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Safe for use with all species, including plants and invertebrates
- Safe to add directly into a tank with livestock present
- Variations of odor and color between bottles is normal, a strong sulfur smell does not mean the bacteria are dead
- Overdosed? Heterotrophic bacteria are very safe even if overdosed. Observe for any distress, increase aeration and perform small water changes if necessary
FAQs: Please check here for more details.
Packaging sizes: 473ml bottle (item no. 75016) and 946ml bottle (item no. 75032)